Posted on December 9, 2012, in Volunteering and tagged Barrio Planta Project, biblioteca movil, charity, children, circle time, Elizabeth Renner, ESL, library, Nicaragua, non-profit organization, playing in the park, preschool, San Juan del Sur, school, teacher, volunteering. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
What are you looking for?
Don't Miss a Single Post
Welcome to In Nica Now
Hey there! We're Gordon and Elisha -- a Canadian couple who is living and loving life in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Together we created this blog so we could share our Nicaraguan expat experience with you.
Get a Glimpse of Our Daily Life on Instagram
Our Most Popular Posts
- Guide to the Beaches: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Facts About Pharmacies in Nicaragua
- One Month's Living Expenses 2012: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Six Tips to Finding Affordable Long Term Rentals in Nicaragua
- 90 Day Nicaraguan Tourist Visa Renewal
- YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED: Can I fly into Nicaragua on a one-way ticket?
- Internet Providers & Working Remotely in Nicaragua
- Additional Resources (4)
- Cost of Living (23)
- Daily Life (60)
- Food & Drink (41)
- Health (4)
- International Living Publications (8)
- Making the Move (25)
- Mercado Monday (7)
- People & Culture (32)
- Pets (4)
- Photo Journalism Friday (31)
- Real Estate (7)
- Reviews (7)
- Sights & Activities (41)
- Travel & Transportation (17)
- Volunteering (3)