Posted on March 19, 2013, in Daily Life, Pets and tagged buy a bracelet, child, community, give back, Jonathan Button, Life Out of the Box, LOOTB, miniature schnauzer, Nicaragua, product for a product business, Quinn Vandenberg, San Juan del Sur, style. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
What are you looking for?
Don't Miss a Single Post
Welcome to In Nica Now
Hey there! We're Gordon and Elisha -- a Canadian couple who is living and loving life in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Together we created this blog so we could share our Nicaraguan expat experience with you.
Get a Glimpse of Our Daily Life on Instagram
Our Most Popular Posts
- Cost of Living Report 2017: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Guide to the Beaches: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Internet Providers & Working Remotely in Nicaragua
- The National Artisan Market: Masaya, Nicaragua
- One Month's Living Expenses 2012: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Business For Sale in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED: What is the norm for tipping in Nicaragua?
- Additional Resources (4)
- Cost of Living (22)
- Daily Life (60)
- Food & Drink (41)
- Health (4)
- International Living Publications (8)
- Making the Move (23)
- Mercado Monday (7)
- People & Culture (32)
- Pets (4)
- Photo Journalism Friday (31)
- Real Estate (7)
- Reviews (7)
- Sights & Activities (41)
- Travel & Transportation (16)
- Volunteering (3)