INCREDIBLE TWO BEDROOM, 2.5 BATH 2000 SQUARE FOOT PRIVATE VILLA located just minutes from three of Nicaragua’s most beautiful beaches (Playa Majagual, Playa Maderas and Playa Playones). Experience life in one of the largest, privately owned ecological reserves in Central America, teeming with wildlife and natural beauty.
This small, private boutique community has been designed using green building concepts, native fallen hardwoods and stone. Boundaries between indoors and outdoors merge when sliding walls reveal your own private patio with ocean and tropical jungle views.
Designed and built by the developers of world renowned Morgan’s Rock Ecolodge, boasts 16′ vaulted cane ceilings with large overhangs, providing shade from sun and rain showers. This home’s ideal position on a ridge overlooking the jungle canopy allows the cool breezes to flow throughout.
- King sized beds with ensuite bath
- Comfortable top line mattresses and linens
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hot water
- TV & DVD player with extensive video library
- Gas barbecue
- 15 meter infinity pool over looking the jungle floor and out to the Pacific ocean
- Outdoor shower
- Cell phone
- Gated community
- Maid service
- 24 hour security
- 5 minute drive to the beach
- Personal vacation concierge service provided FREE of charge
June 1 – October 31
Nightly $145 USD
Weekly $870 USD
November 1 – May 31
Nightly $185 USD
Weekly $1295 USD
Semana Santa, Christmas & New Year’s
Weekly $1750 USD
* Minimum 3 night rental. 50% PayPal deposit required to secure reservation. 3.5% PayPal service fee to be paid by guest. Remaining balance to be paid upon check in. Maximum occupancy 4.
To check availability and secure a reservation email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Casa Culebra in the subject line.